Friday, July 23, 2010

Monogrammed Water Bottles

So I know my posts have been sporadic, but I wanted to show a project I completed a few weeks ago for gifts for the Softball Team coaches. Of course I got the idea from my favorite blogger, Amanda at Imperfectly Beautiful, but they were so cute, I couldn't resist....





Aren't they great...I purchased the bottles at the Dollar Tree for, you guessed it, a dollar!! And I used my Cricut to cut out the monogram and polka dots...Now, I would have loved to use some precious colored vinyl to complement the bottles a little better, but I got ripped off by a woman on Ebay!!! So she totally ruined my vision, but they turned out cute just the same. I will be ordering more vinyl in a variety of colors again soon, but I have to get over the fact that now I have to deal with thieves on Ebay, and if you are reading this lady, PPFFFFFTTTTT!!!!!!....anyway, have a great day and happy blogging!!!

11 comments:

  1. Hopping over from 504 Main. This tickles me pink. I just got back from Girl's Camp for our church and this would have been the perfect camp craft. I am thinking of so many ways to use this. Where ever you go you are going to get lots of comments on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are soooo cute! I've been seeing them around blog land, but haven't made one yet. It is on my to do list Ü Your's turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute...what awesome NIFTY THRIFTY GIFTS! Hope you have a FUN weekend.

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out great! I'm sorry to hear about the ebay seller. I hope you report her and give her a bad review so that doesn't happen to someone else. Regardless of the colors, I know the softball team is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable! I know all about ebay rip-offs... but I cannot imagine your bottles being any more perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these!!! How great.

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday at Life As Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute bottles! How fun! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think they turned out cute :D and Jennifer, I know how you feel about Ebay! I don't care how great the deals are.... I no longer buy or sell using Ebay. Forget about it.... and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are very cute! They look great. Perfect little gift idea. Thanks for sharing. I will be linking to your great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! I copied these from Amanda too...I also have a new second grader and I'm about to become your newest follower

    ReplyDelete