Friday, August 12, 2011

Things I Love=Pinterest and Followers (but not stalkers)

Ok, my new obsession is Pinterest...if you haven't been there go now!! It's like a pin board online..it's so great and you can find some truly inspiring ideas on just about everything. If you are reading this you probably already follow me (not like a creepy stalker like follower) but you periodically find your way to my blog. I appreciate it and would love for you to follow my Pinterest page as well. Maybe we can all get a little more inspired and creative as the months are "creeping" closer to the Holidays.
So here are a few of my new favorite things I have pinned: check them out and let me know what you think about Pinterest. Maybe I'll see you there and start "stalking" I mean,"following" you!!


How about these little cuties!! I wish I had seen them prior to the first day of school, I would have tried my hand at pencil making. They are so precious!!


These would have been great for the first day of school, don't you think??


So, here were just a couple of things I have found. If you want to see more click on "follow me on Pinterest" or on the button above my post index and you can see all the fabulousness I have pinned.



No comments:

Post a Comment