Monday, November 23, 2009

Ummm...I'm lost

Ok, I know I had a blog that I started a few months ago...but, as usual, I've lost it....This leads me to ask the question...How many things can one person forget in one day? Now I know this is probably an impossible question to answer, but I bet some super smart scientist has figured it out somewhere in this great big world. I, unfortunately, am not one of those people, but if they ever needed a lab rat, I'm their gal!

So, I am starting a new blog, and will begin this month. Why? you may be asking yourself, would a person start a blog in the busiest two months of the year? Well, it's pretty simple...I'm an idiot! No, really I just thought it would be fun to post pictures of our crafts and decorations that we do during this holiday season. I love this time of year, and honestly I don't really bottom out until after Mardi Gras. So there should be alot to blog about in the next few months. I hope I can keep it up, however, I always have good intentions that somehow never seem to fulfill their destiny, but we'll see.

So, until my next post...I hope some super smart person will answer my question...wait...what was the question again??

No comments:

Post a Comment