Monday, September 20, 2010

I'll get you my Pretty...mums that is!!!

OOOOhhhhh....can you feel it...Fall is coming, there is a nip in the air and it just feels like it's time to start decorating. Fall is truly my absolute favorite time of year. It just puts a spring in my step to think about cool evenings, mums, warm fires and holiday decorating. I LOVE IT!!! So, I started preparing this weekend...decorations are down from the attic, thanks to my wonderfullly resistant hubby...and my Halloween door decorations are up and ready to be accented by flowers and other ghoulish decor. Remember the thrift store canvases I puchased a few months ago...They went from this...



To this....




Well...look at them now....






I apologize for the crooked pics, apparently I am still too tired to take pictures, or I'm inadvertently drunk on coffee...either way, I'm sorry for causing anyone a stiff neck from having to turn their heads to view them!! Geez!!!

Have I mentioned how much I love these $2 gems....and of course...I adore my boyfriend...CRICUT!!! I just don't know what I did without him. If you don't own a Cricut, I think I've said this before...run, don't walk and get one!! Best invention ever...I'm not a scrapbooker, but I use it for so many things!!!

I'm off to continue decorating, hopefully I can get my mantel done this week. I may even start outside, mums, mums....bring on the mums!!!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, you are getting some mileage out of those plaques Ü I love using purple for Halloween. Such a fun break from the usual black and ornage. They turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!! Where you you find your mesh from? I'm having the hardest time finding that stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete