Thursday, October 28, 2010

Someone throw me a life vest!!!!

Hi all, just checking in! Ihave been so inspired and busy with so many crafts this month...I have had no time to keep up with my blog. So I am going to do a quick recap of some of the things I have been working on...fast, quick and simple things that have kept me so underwater I can hardly breathe...BUT I LOVE IT!!!
Here we go:

Sports Tutus




Headboard, Bench, and Pillow for SweetPeas Room



Old headboard from my Mom's






Christmas Tutus





Embroidered applique shirts



Cake Carriers



So, as you can see, I'm just about to drown in tulle, vinyl, fabric and glue...someone save me from myself!!! I'm out of control!!! Is there a 12 step program for someone like me??? Happy Halloween!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute cake carriers and I ♥ all those cute tutu sets Ÿ

    ReplyDelete