Thursday, April 1, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On...Mirror Redo

Happy Thursday everyone!!! I feel so creative this week and have wanted to start all kinds of projects that I have been putting off...well, here is one of them. I have had this mirror for close to 10 years. I have had it propped against every wall in the house and just haven't found the right place for it. My home isn't really shabby chic style, but I loved this mirror and it was a steal at the time.




Anyway, I have been redecorating my girls bathroom and decided that this would be the perfect place for the mirror. but it still looked too plain. I have been seeing all these wall plaques with the British phrase "Keep Calm and Carry On"...I loved them, but again, had nowhere in my home that it would fit in. With a little help from my Cricut, I have finally found the perfect place. Here is the big reveal on my simple mirror re-do. Please forgive the photos, my bathroom is tiny and I couldn't get directly in the center of the mirror or I would have been sitting in the sink.




I will be posting the girls bathroom reveal very soon, I just have a few small touches left to complete. Have a great day...oh...and I will be leaving for Africa today for a month long safari that I won on a local game show...pfffft!!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!


I'm participating in:
giveaways

3 comments:

  1. Coming over from Somewhat Simple and a happy new follower! I love what you did with your mirror - that is one of my favorite phrases and it looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great... I love the little crown! So much cute vinyl out there now.

    have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!

    Thanks for joining Get Your Craft on Thursday. Please join me next week for another wonderful party!!

    Please stop by next week I am having guest over each day and I would love for you to tell them HI!

    ReplyDelete