Friday, February 26, 2010

High School Musical Birthday Party...by an "ape" !!!

I've been putting some older pictures on my computer onto disc the last few weeks and I have been reminiscing on some of the girls different birthday parties. I have posted Sami's most recent birthday party but I thought I would post a few from Secilia's most recent party....It really turned out quite well, now keep in mind, I am an ape...I can copy anything, so some of the decorating ideas were from different ideas I got online. If I could remember the sites I would give them credit, but I truly don't remember. Besides, what do they say??? Imitation is the greatest form of flattery!!!



Check out this great cake made by Iced and Sliced

















2 comments:

  1. Thanks for join the Celebration party! I love the sophisticated look you brought to this party theme. The popcorn filled centerpiece is so creative and the boas add the perfect touch - love it! The cake is truly amazing! Great parties - they are so well thought out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jennifer. Just wanted to let you know I'll be featuring this party today too! Thanks again for joining in the fun!

    ReplyDelete