Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Party's Over

Well, we made it through Mardi Gras...now starts the Lenten Season. If you are Catholic you know that it is time for penance, fasting and reflection. Now brace yourself...I have made my Lenten sacrifice and I truly think it may be the hardest thing ever...I am giving up Facebook until Easter....Wow...there I said it. It is an absolute sacrifice and I hope and pray I can hold myself to my promise. Which brings me to this question? What did I do before Facebook? It seems like a silly question, but I truly don't remember. That is a real shame and I am hoping that this break from technology will renew some energy and fire into my life. I'm a pretty social person, so being out of the loop will probably be one of the hardest things ever, but I must remember the incredible sacrifice that was given to all of us...putting a computer down for 40 days pales in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment