Monday, March 29, 2010

I LOVE DIRT CHEAP!!


So around these parts we have a little place called Dirt Cheap!! When I tell you that it is truly my mostest favorite place ever, I am not exaggerating. I could look around and shop there for hours. It is a local salvage store that sells lots of different items at extremely LOW prices...for instance, check out these lamps I bought. Ok...the ugly navy blue base I could never live with, but when you spray them with my new favorite crafting item...Krylon's ORB....and add a Target burlap shade...BAM!!! How do you think it looks?...I'm toying with the idea of using my Cricut to stencil on a monogram, but....I'm not sure. Let me know what you think...oh...and here is the total I spent on my 2 new fabu lamps.

Ugly navy blue lamp base....$1.50 a piece
Burlap lampshades from Target (also bought at Dirt Cheap) $4.50 a piece
Krylon ORB paint...$3.34
That is a total of $13.34...divide that by two and what you have is $6.92 for each lamp...LOVE IT!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment