Wednesday, March 24, 2010

You Ain't Nuthin' but a Hound Dog....Cake!!!

So I'm still waiting on the pics from my fondant mice cake...but meanwhile, I thought I would share with you some of the pics from my sister's trip to the Baking Expo in Atlantic City. She had a great time, although her trip was cut short and she wasn't able to attend the Cricut Cake class that I was so excited about. Be sure to check out the Hound Dog cake she made during her fondant class...in addition to having a spectacular time and learning oodles of helpful tips, she also had her picture taken with a cake hero of sorts...Ashley Vicos, from the TLC show The Ultimate Cake Off and the bakery Sweet Ashley's. I am adding some photos of cakes that other people made to display at the show. There are some incredibly talented people out there.
Enjoy the photos and hopefully I'll have those pesky mice to share with you soon!!


You ain't nuttin but a hound dog!!!





Jacque and Ashley Vicos






















This was an elephant made completely of Jelly Beans....AWESOME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment