Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mary Poppins Birthday Party...Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!

Since I am using my old laptop that I fondly call "The Dinosaur" (I am still waiting on my new adapter for my other LP to come in)...I have been looking through the old photos still in the memory. I ran across Seli's third birthday party...She LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Mary Poppins. We watched it everyday. So it only made sense that she have her own Mary Poppins tea party for her birthday. It was a great party and she had the best time. I want to share the pics...be sure to check out the cake, my sister made it. She is at Iced and Sliced, you should check her out on her blog. I also painted her outfit for her, it truly broke my heart when I tried to put it on her this year and it was way too small...The party was Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!!!























7 comments:

  1. Visiting from under the table and dreaming. Sooo cute. I love the goody bags and umbrellas for party favors. That cake is ridiculous! Talented sisters are so nice to have around. It looks like your little girl had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining the Celebration Party! What an adorable set up. The cake is simply amazing! The unbrellas are a fabulous idea...love it! The hats and bags are also great ideas and very creative. I'm sure your little girl was in heaven! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique idea for a party! I love it all, especially the silhouette on the goody bags. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the silhouette gift bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! We are planning a Mary Poppins party for my 4 year old and 2 year old next month. Your goody bags are so cute! We are doing kites for favors. Thanks for sharing. Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it. Where did you get those umbrellas?

    ReplyDelete